From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:13:28 -0500
>From:    Melissa Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I wanted to take a brief moment to publicly thank Dr. Paul Kim and Yvonne
>DeCarlo of the Ridgefield Park Animal Hospital in Ridgefield Park, New
>Jersey.  Dr. Kim and Yvonne absolutely have to be the best ferret care
>team.  They are both so caring and compassionate about these little
>fuzzy creatures.

I have to agree with you 100%.  Dr. Kim is Excellent with my Babies and
I dont know what I would have done without Yvonne a few thousand times!
She goes out of her way for me everytime From Coming into work after her
shift had already ended/Or her day off just to see one of my babies to
Spending an hour on the phone with me after Woobie my First Ferret died.
She is Truly a Wonderful Person!  I wouldnt want to take my babies to
anyone else..

Rgds
Sharon Gilliss