From:
vivian barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 08:52:16 -0500
there is only 3 choices to adrenal problems !

the first and most recommended by vets and ferret owners alike is
surgery.  costly but worth it!

the second is lupron.  a good second best for those to old or sick for
the surgery.

and the third is nothing at all.  but as a human who has had their heart
stolen not an option at all.  you can't look into those eyes and say i
love you but we will not even try to save you a painful death .  i know i
can't do that!  having my third baby with this disease i still can't do
that!  money may be tight but there is always a way if you truly
committed to these cute lovable totally dependant babies!

VIVIAN BARNES
owned by Clara , Felix and 4 rainbow babies