From:
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 23:49:34 -0500
Hay my friends!  Things are going well with all us kids!  Butch, Maggie &
CB sent us some toys and 2 nice hammocks and sleep sacks!  Thanks!  I also
want to thank my auntie for sending Sam the flying saucer hammy.  He can't
get into it, but I sure can and I LOVE IT!

I've had a wild week.  I lost my baby toenail this week and mommie can't
figure out how.  I also have a new admirer.  It's Barbie, the little one
who fell off the 5th story balcony 2 x's.  She follows me around the house
all the time!  mommie, auntie Paige and auntie Lisa think it's cute, but
it's really a pain in the butt for me.  every time i turn around, there
she is, right behind/beside/infront of me.  Woozelette isn't impressed
either.  She's not too happy that another girl is trying to take over HER
territory!  I keep telling Wooz that i'm hers, but she still gets upset.
Hey girls!  There is enough of me to go around, no fighting!

Mommie isn't ready to have ferret pets yet so she got sumpthin different...
Sea Monkeys!  How odd she is....That's about all i have to say about that!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end.