From:
Valirie Michaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 08:42:09 PST
Hi,
My boyfriend and I recently adopted Zena from the Humane Society.  She's
our first ferret and she makes us really happy.  Although we have looked
at many websites about ferrets we still have a lot of questions.

How often should we bathe her?  We were told once a month but we read once
a week on a ferret website.

Zena looks a lot better now than she did when we got her but she still as
yellow spots around her neck.  Anything we can do about that?

And finally, we cleaned her ears for the first time yesterday.  It was
quite a mess, a lot of dark wax.  Is it normal, or should I suspect that
the person who had her before didn't take care of her?

Thanks for your help and we're sorry if you've been asked those questions
many times before.  We make a point of learning as much as we can about
ferrets but it won't happen in one day.

Valerie