Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:28:32 -0800
Hi everyone,
I've read on here a few times how people have problems with their ferrets
getting into their trash barrels.  I may have found something that will
help keep them little buggers out!  They are about 2 ft high, and they
have one of those peddles that you step on to open the lid.  They're on
sale at Target this week for (sorry, I cant remember exactly!) about
$10-$15.  They come in about 5 different colors.  They might be good for
the bathroom or something.  Seems like it would work great... until they
figure out how to open it with a little teamwork..  one jumping on the
peddle while the other one jumps up and does a nose dive in thru the top!

Andrea

Adopt a Shelter or Rescue Pet
Missing:  Brasco, Ben, Tracker, Brandy, & Rudy
Til We Meet Again...

Looking for Unique Ferret Collectibles?
Please see my items at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrose4brasco