From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 20:40:28 -0400
Dear Sandee or Sara Ferret:

Not too long ago I posted asking you to be on the look out for my Fern,
now I have to ask you to please be on the look out for my CoCo.  She
is a cinnamon girl with a very serene look on her little face.  She is
terribly afraid of other ferrets and absolutely loves ferretone.  She
had to be helped to the bridge this afternoon(May 19, 2004).  CoCo had
several serious things wrong and she was in constant pain.

She will be met by a fairly large group of fur kids that had to leave
before her(Mis Shel, Scotty, Noodles, Tinkerbelle, Nips, Sinbad-King of
Hearts, Baby, Stinky, Powder, Fern, Pherret, Crystal, Mr. Ripley, Baby
Miracle, Sweet William, and Whimsey).  Mom dearly loves CoCo and each
one of the others that has left for the bridge.

Thank You both for all your wonderful work.

Donna