From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:42:26 -0400
Good Morning Everyone,

I do not post often, mostly I am a lurker.  But for those who have asked
in the past, Sinbad was helped to the bridge yesterday at 9:01 AM.

Sinbad was diagnosed with juvenile lymphoma 3 weeks ago.  He also had
insulinoma, adrenal disease, kidney failure and had thrown a blood clot
that went to his brain.  Sinbad was 4 years old on May 15th.  He was a
big guy, but very sweet.  We love you Sinbad, and miss you very much.

Your Mom Donna(and your 6 brothers and sisters)