From:
Deena Canal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 07:38:56 -0400
FOG was contacted by a gentleman with PCS orders to Germany and he wants to
take his little one with him.  He contacted the embassy over there but they
told him to forget it because he would need a license but didn't give him
any details on how to get it.  ( His wife can take her bird with out any
problem.  ) Any one who knows what the procedure is for taking a ferret to
Germany please contact me, time is very important here as he will be leaving
soon.  We also need to know which airlines will possibly let the little guy
ride over there.  This is a loving owner who desperatly wants to keep his
friend, the type of home we wish all of our shelter babies could find,
please help keep them together if we can.

Deena
Ferrets On the Go (FOG)