From:
Donna Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 20:47:43 GMT
I wrote about myself being a new ferret owner and wanting info and tips on
things.Thank you for your responses.It helps a great deal.

My ferret Baby has this fetish for plastic.I eventually let her get into
our dishes because all she wanted was all my plastic containers.So now I
have containers and plastic bags all over my house.She even likes to just
chew on cracker bags.She never swallows any of the plastic so I figure it
is OK.I still watch her tentivly when she plays with the thinner plastics
because I know it could be very dangerous for her.

Baby and I went outside today.She hated it because the ground was wet with
rain.I'd put her down on the grass and she'd hop right back into my hands.
It was adorable.

What does it take to adopt a ferret from a rescue sheltter?

Thank you
Donna and Baby