Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:51:05 -0600
Mine was about 16/17 years ago. I was a preschool teacher in CaCaLand. I
also had a small zoo in my classroom -- lizards, hermit crabs, rats, guinea
pigs, rabbits ...

The parents of one of my students ran a pet store.  They brought the most
adorable albino ferret for a visit one day -- their own pet.  I was
smitten, but my boss was not, nor was my landlady.

-Lo
no longer in CaCaLand, no boss, no landlady, two ferrets