From:
Tony midlands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:45:53 +0000
I have just been to the next village to have a look at 20 free range
hens that will be going in my freezer for all my ferrets in 2008.

Since posting on freecycle.org and other free sites on the internet I
am getting loads of offers to collect poultry, waterfowl and pigeons
that are no longer of any use to the owners. What is the use of a hen
that only lays one egg a month or a noisy cockerel that upsets your
neibours, when all you want is a few eggs.

It cost me nothing to post the request and my ferrets do enjoy all the
free birds
http://www.braininjury.co.uk/default.ihtml
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfair/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/Tonys_Pets.html
Talk to us about feeding raw meat, keeping ferrets intact and in
natural conditions, to promote better health and welfare of these
animals ... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
The First Successful Libel Case
http://technology.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1737001,00.html
The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up...
Mark Twain.