From:
CAROL RAGER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:44:37 -0600
I have 18 ferrets in my home right now that have the flu.  On January the
3rd I came home from Florida with the flu and did not get out of bed for
six days.  The following week one of my ferrets starting sneezing and
coughing so I brought her to the vet to find out that my flu could be
contracted by the ferrets.  It has now been three weeks since I was sick
and all of my ferrets have the same symptoms.  I came close to losing one
three year old male, but with feedings every two hours for three days he
is better.

Watch out for the ferrets when a bug is going around!!

Carol Voivedich Rager and her crew; Big Jill, Lil Jill, Pacey, Stewart,
Newman, Marley Bug, Loki, Lexington, Fritz, Samson, Ricki, Callie,
Sherman, Dinks, Scottie, Logan, Spencer and Baxter

At the Bridge; Oscar, Duckie, Lilly, Farrah, Jeffery, Bailey, Jack and
Elle