From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 16:44:13 -0500
Hello everyone,

Last night my SO and I were watching T.V.  (I can't remember the name of the
show, but I think it was on NBC after Mad About You) and there was a ferret
referrence.  A bunch of girls were at a sleep over party and they were
getting all rowdy and the dad comes in and says something like "Settle down,
little ferrets!" !!!

Did anybody else see it?  It is a new T.V.  show and it has the woman who
was Faith in Thirtysomething in it.  She was wearing a purple velvet shirt,
overalls, and a purple scarf tied in her hair (I thought it was an odd
combination so I remember it well).  Let me know I got the quote right.

     Rebecca, M&J