Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:02:26 -0600
Another vote for the Quality Cage Company Stow-n-Go. I've had mine for
several years now and it gets used a lot. It folds down flat and sets
up in a flash. There's a doorway in the front and top also opens up. I
stash it flat in the car when I'm traveling with the ferrets (I have
another cage I use in the car.) I've also used it as an isolation cage
for newcomers. I usually use it with one hammock and a sleep sack.
Customer service was great when we purchased ours. Here's the link
again in case you missed it when Tracy posted it yesterday. Click the
picture to see how it folds down.

<http://qualitycage.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=129_169_179&products_id=958>

Sydney