From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:56:05 -0800
I just want to share some news.  Yesterday I was teasing Fluff Fluff with
a pepperoni stick.  While trying to get the end out of his mouth he hissed
and chuckeled at me for the first time.  It sounded pretty funny because
his voice was very low.  I did think it was funny tho.  Since both ferret's
are quiet, I hope in time to be able to hear more noise from them.

Does anyone know why a ferret's hair and tail stand up?  I think it's from
being stressed or scared, but I am not sure.

Debbie