From:
CORRINE ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 16:25:12 EST
Hi All,
This is Peanut and I'm typing on Corrie's pooter thing.  I have been
following reports of a "sucky thing".  First one infilltrated here today at
15:00 ET.  My crew and I are usually attacked by a "stick with bristles on
the end".  Today our whole area was sucked clean of all hidden materials.
Send Help.  Our human keeps complaining about ear- mites.  I fear this is
all just a cover-up :o

In addition to the sucky thing terror our human has been sticking some kind
of medicine in our ears.  I believe this is not medicine but is some kind of
ferret movement slowing mixture she has made up.  We believe she is trying
to apply it directly to our brains, this explains why she is going in thru
our ears.  We are tricked into this procedure by having Linatone placed on
our bellies.  We are driven into a licking trance as the human puts this
stuff in our ears.  Four of us have given in pretty easily.  Flea, on the
otherhand, will not fall for this trickery.  Gee does she put up a fight.
Yelling and kicking and whatnot.  I will now turn over leadership to Flea as
she seems to be the only one of us who can defend against the powerful
so-called ear medicine.
                             Peanut