Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 00:48:08 -0400
For those of you who live in Ohio or other states that have Meijer stores,
there is a product that they carry that your ferrets (ours do anyway) will
absolutely love!  It is a little igloo made out of plastic.  One evening my
husband and I were in Meijer and he found this cute little igloo in the pet
section. They are called Pig-loos(they are made for guinea pigs).

My husband bought it. When he got it home, he poked a couple of holes in the
sides and wired it to the 3rd level of our ferret cage.  Our girls
absoultely love it.  I always keep nice soft blankets in there and they just
curl up in there and sleep the day away.

I believe the pig-loos run about 15 dollars or so.

Hali, Jim, Ariel and Lysis