From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:20:42 -0400
Hey,

I ordered the Bach Ferret Chronicles on Amazon.com and one has arrived.
It's "Air Ferrets Aloft".  I am a little confused with the books.  How
many ferret books are out and available?  How many will there be total
(if anyone knows)?  and What order do the books read?  As I said, I've
only gotten one book thus far and am just curious as to the reading order
and how many.  Also, is there anyway to figure out the alphabet for this
'ferret language'.  If these are repeat questions, please forgive...

Peace and love to all the ferrets and their humans out there...

Hugs and Poinginess - April
http://www.gallaty.com
http://www.zansbeautysalon.com
http://www.proudpickers.com