From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 23:04:01 -0300
Hello everyone, I thought I would introduce myself since I am new to the
list.  My name is Michelle Joudrey and I live in Canada.  I have four
adorable ferrets, Tinker, Tiny, Milo and Oscar.  Oscar is the biggest of
the bunch and also the laziest.  When you wake him in the morning he is so
cranky :-)  I got interested in Ferrets because my boyfriend had two when
I met him (tinker and Tiny) I never thought I would like them, but I have
grown to love them all and care very much for them.

I am 21 years old, and I am a full time student in the fall and I work
full time in the summer.  I am hopefully going to become a social worker,
but it's not definite yet.  As for the ferrets, their life aspirations are
to play, eat and sleep!  :-)

Well I just wanted to say Hi to everyone.  Take Care!

Michelle