Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:03:23 -0400
First, a big THANKS to everyone for checking out the Love Is A Fuzzy
Word sweatshirts we posted on Ebay a couple of weeks ago to benefit
FerretsFirst Rescue. Many of you asked about t-shirts, and I'm happy
to announce that we now have t-shirts available with this same great
design. All profits from the sale of these t-shirts go to FerretsFirst
to help care for all of the special old fuzzies in the rescue system.
Please visit http://is.gd/aEubj for more information.
[Redirects to
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120542961644   ]