From:
Eric Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 12:59:58 -0800
I'm not sure of the name of the store.  I think it is Wild Animal Kingdom.
they almost always have one of these stores in the malls.  I have a very
realistic black footed ferret.  Also when we went to the zoo they always
have the animal gift shop and they have the ferrets there too.  My ferrets
seem to think that it is real and will cuddle up with it and even chew on
it.

Hope that helps
Diana