From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:12:33 -0600
Whew!  I'm finally caught up with the FML's from last week (tough week wth
school and my Mom in the hospital).  Friday, I decided it was bath-time for
my girls.  I taped a baggie around Lucy's bandaged foot and gave her a bath
in the kichen sink.  Well, the baggie had a hole in it and her bandage got
soaked.  The glue on the tape lost its "sticky" and the bandage fell off a
few hours later.  I looked at her toe and it looked like it was healing in
the right position but still swollen.  My Dad and I tried to put a new
bandage on it but Lucy wouldn't stay still enough.  I called the vet and
she said it should be O.K.  to leave it if she isn't in pain.  This
morning, while she was sleeping, I did manage to put a band-aid around her
toes to give the sore one a little more support.  It must not bother her at
all because she leaves it alone.  She's so good!

In my opinion, hissing is their way of swearing and cussing.  Lucy hisses
all the time and I can just imagine what nasty words she is saying!

Lucy is going to open a sock shelter at the Mall (altho, I think she is
inclined to be a "collector").  Meghan, if Greta e-mail's Dervish, I would
be VERY concerned!  She stashes anything made of leather and rubber...
Frederick's of Hollywood, look out!

I found out that the woman who is on the Condominium Board who suspects I'm
keeping "small, illegal animals" in my place, is no longer a Board member.
Most of the other Board members know about my ferrets and are O.K.  with
it.  That helps!  (Actually, there is nothing in the bi-laws that says I
can't have ferrets...it just says that cats and birds are allowed).

Barb, and the ever-lovin' fuzzies; Lucy (Nobody messes with my socks or
else!) Greta (Ha!  You already lost the one you had on your foot!)

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the old,
sympathetic with the struggling, and tolerant of the weak and
wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these"