From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 12:12:26 -0700
Maybe I have been in the sun too long today or perhaps I am just
feeling sentimental about a lot of things...... Whatever the reasons,
I just want to say how great I think all you folks on this group are.

While I am here, I would also like to thank Wolfy for the kind words
regarding my post about ferrets and snakes several days ago. I do try
to think about what I am writing and while not always successful, I do
try to be kind and put my best foot forward instead of in my mouth.

Many folks responded to my request for information, personal
experiences of ferrets injured by snakes, or ferrets injured by folks
trying to help the snake win the so called challenge. I came away
better informed and with a sense of respect for snakes that I did not
have before my post. After collecting all your information, I let the
information sink in, decided how best to prepare the information and
the apology I owed a young man regarding my ignorance toward ball
pythons. I did not apologize, however for the concerns I have about the
whackos in our world who think maiming small critters like ferrets,
rats, g-pigs etc. in the name of sport with large snakes or as bait for
dog fights. In my opinion, in this day and age, one can never be too
careful in the screening process of rehoming a pet of any kind or size.

To those of you who do this well - thank you. For those who continue to
educate me an others about many topics here on the FML - I too extend
my thanks.

For all of you who helpd that little or no so little ferret in Ga. with
a blood donation, may the good Lord smile down on you along with all of
our babies from Rainbow Bridge. They are all very proud of you for your
kindness.

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3