From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 13:19:49 EST
A quick question for you multiple fert households.What else can I do to get
Honey to accept Sugar Bear?  She loves Jasmine and Taz,especially Taz,but
turns into a Hun when she sees Sugar.Poor little Sugar is willing to let
her be top ferret,but that's not good enough for Honey.I've switched
bedding,even potties.Put Sugar in with Jasmine and Taz at night so she'd
smell more like them.I've put ferretone on Sugars neck and let Honey lick
it all off.So far she hasn't broken the skin,but that's because I step
in,or maybe it's a hopeful sign.She just sees Sugar and goes straight for
her neck,the back so far.Jasmine she just sniffs and gives way to,and Taz
she jumps at to play.Maybe someone has some ideas I haven't tried.This may
take time I realize,but some new ideas would be nice.Taz took 6 monthes.
Hopefully Honey won't take quite that long.

For those who wrote about my daughters husband,THANK YOU.He didn't make it,
but we appreciate the thoughts.The baby hasn't decided to come yet thanks to
modern medicine,and hopefully will wait a little while.Sure is impatient.
Thanks again.

Sandy (Stop that Honey)
Jasmine (Phew,she doesn't have sweet buns.)
Taz (Girls,girls,don't fight over me.I'll chase both of you.)
Honey (I'll get you yet,Sugar)
Sugar (Put her in the cage for another time out,mom.)