Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 00:16:36 EST
Hi all!
Ive been behind the times here.  New mommie in NY is now up to TEN!  I
cant belive it but yes, 10.  my latest lil girl came from petco.  I had
to take her home.  She was no more then 4 WEEKS old and SICK!  I felt so
bad for her and I coyuldnt leave her health/fate in petcos hands!

Anyways, i just read something about missing fuzzies and not giving up
hope.  The person said, remember Eppy.  Was he found?  i was following
all of donnas posts but i started working 2 jobs and lost touch.  Oh
please tell me he was found.  I hope so!  Could someone let me know?
[log in to unmask] It would really settle my heart.  Thanks all, and i
hope n pray for happy healthy fuzzies everywhere!

new mommie in ny-
Kelly, Sukka, Mikey,Rockie,Teddy,Lucky,Bandit,Peanut,Rubie,Sandie and
Gizmo"gizzy girl".  my family i coulnt live without!  my heart,my soul,my
10 reasons for everything!