From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 08:47:33 -0400
Hello it's me Robin.  I just wanted to thank everyone again publicly for
all the emails of support and kind words when Sabrina went to the bridge.
They helped more than you will ever know.  I think i responded to everyone
personally, but if I missed someone I am so sorry.  Now to the No thanks.
I am grateful for all the offers of furbrats neeeding homes, but not ready
to get another one.  At this point I dont think I will ever be ready.  The
test results came back and still dont know for sure why she passed.  The
only thing we can come up with is hubby, and I had the flu the week before.
We were extremely careful"we thought" and stayed completely away from the
babies.  Sabrina never showed any signs of being sick.  The others are fine
also.  Well they are all mad about the vet visit.  I had them all checked
out since we don't know what happened.  Well I better go if I want any toes
left.  Fred is ready to go to football practice with my son.  He loves to
try to steal the ball when they are on water breaks.  Ouch ok ok I am going
now.  Bye everyone.

Robin and the fat six pack