From:
David & Tracy Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 06:18:17 -0600
Hi there.  I noticed people were talking about pet food sales and wanted to
chime in.  There's a site on the web: http://www.bargains4pets.com/ that
has clickable links to most major online pet stores and has many great
deals.

Examples: Save $10 on a $20 order and free shipping at Petsmart.com and the
same offer is at Petstore.com.  There are several great coupons right now
for Barnes and Noble and all their calendars are 50% off, so if you haven't
got your Ferrets 2000 calendar, you can get it for half off right now.  One
of their coupons is save $10 on a $10 order so basically you are getting
the merchandise free and just paying for shipping.  I noticed they had a
very good selection of veterinary texts for ferrets.

These are great deals you might want to check out!

Have fun shopping,

Trace & Oreo & Cosmo