From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:53:55 -0600
With regard to Vicki's findings on her ferret being blind.  That may well
be but a vet can confirm it for sure.  Next time you make a trip in, have
the little darling checked out.  Ammonia has been blind since early
childhood if not from birth.  Marshall Farms donated a very large package
of goodies in her behalf to our Olympics for a raffle.  She is going to
have a "decent" picture taken of her and an article in the Modern Ferret
#22 issue about life with a blind ferret.  It is next to impossible to tell
she is blind as she is more daring and tries more things than all the other
6 put together, it is NOT a handicap.  But then, she has had only one home,
she is free roam, and she is messed with and played with and into something
all the time - usually at her insistence.  Truely she is a marvel so do not
dispare if you find yours to be blind.  They make up for it in many many
ways.

Easy Off would like to say a word at this time:

Hello up there Skeeter.  Yohoo, over here, see me.  It's so nice to hear
from you having so much fun up there.  So many have gone there and we don't
hear from them and you are so nice and lift our hearts letting us know
those we think we lost are still with us in their own ways and having fun.

I would like to ask you a little favor.  Would you or could you kinda act
like maybe a little bit of a guardian angel and look after the love of my
life.  Oscar is fine and in good health but everyone needs a guardian angel
cause of all the trouble we little ones get into and I would feel so good
inside to know you keep a watch on him for me.  Would you be able to work
that into your busy schedule, please Skeeter

And to Sulkie's Flo, boy you hit it on the head about us silver mitts
knowing how to word things.  Of course, Shakespeare didn't write all that
good stuff, we silver mitts helped him out but he just wouldn't let us add
about the tragedies of ECE which separates loved ones, the little rascal.
But we wrote it anyway - hid it and are waiting for the time the literary
society discovers the lost volumns.....

And Oscar, my little love, I am still worming information out of Grandma
about the visit to where its almost as good as if I could have visited
you too.  Now, don't forgot the new pictures you promised.

With my heart pounding feverishly, Easy Off
c/o Millie and her mud slinging, earth moving, landscaping noble
cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Eeegads, I was hid real good til Ajax got too close - I just
couldn't stop gagging
Cascade:  We could all circle him and get into a birddog hunting pose
for Grandma to see its coming from him
Ajax:  Lookie here, I can make the mark of Zorro in the middle of the
floor, and girlies look, I outlined a valentine, and and
Dizzy: When I was a hob, I didn't go into "art" that's not the idea Ajax
Joy:  You ninnies, point your nose at him, lift the left paw, the left,
now pose
Prell:  There seems to be a heavy fog here, a distinct fog, a thick fog
Grandma:  Now WHO just piddled in the middle of the floor?