Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:10:10 -0700
We have mice here. I contacted a exteminator, we were told they have
pellets used on mice and are safe if a cat or dog catches and eats the
mouse, BUT could NOT guarantee,that if a Ferret ate the same mouse it
would be safe!! He said its because of its size...

Alot of you ppl have had ferrets have had ferrets longer than us,so i'm
trying to pick your brains here in trying to figure out WHAT to do. No
the ferret food cannot be picked up,there are ferrets out free roaming
24 hrs a day. One group is out for 12 hrs then another group out for
the other 12 hrs. We have however used steek wool in their holes and
its true they do not like steel wool. We have caught some and they are
in a aquarium for now.

Thanks
Jody