From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 09:01:14 -0400
Ferret Fun '97 is moving along at breakneck speed!

All Specialty Ringa for Ferret Fun '97 have been closed at this point in
time.  We will only take entries which have been postmarked prior to 7/19/97.

We have a huge Chinese Auction planned.  We have donations ranging from gift
baskets chock full of ferret supplies to passes to Walt Disney World to gift
certificates from everything from Totally Ferret to PetSmart.

If you would like information or directions about this L.I.F.E. sanctioned
Championship Show to be held August 9th, in Mercerville, NJ, please e-mail
me.

-Anne