Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:19:41 -0400
Well back I am from camping.  I needed that and so did the ferts.  Bandit
and Tess had a great time.  It was very educational for a lot of people that
we met but no one held them.  My rules!!!  Bandit loved the attention and
all Tess wanted to do was dig and roll in the dirt.  Bandit had his share as
well.  I let them roam in the pop up being carefully watched.  I let them do
this for 1/2 hour so they could play together.  Both were happy to be home.
I think they just were happy of no more leash and free play whenever (except
for people sleep and work times).

A few updates....

A long while ago I posted that my Bandit just was not as perky and did not
dook often.  Well I wasn't the only one and I'm glad for that one.  Well
Bandit is and has tons more energy and now is vocal but once again.  Now
either one of two things is the cause.  He was lonely and Tess helped bring
him out of it.  Or Iams Kitten food wasn't enough.  I now feed both a
mixture of Iams Kitten and Totally Ferret.  Tess is still as bouncy and
energy filled as before making her noises and now Bandit is as well.  I
don't plan to take either away to find out which it is but for those who had
the same problem there could be a couple of the answers.

Bandit and the green ickies.  They are gone!!!!!!!!!!! :) *smile*.  I don't
know if it was all the threatening or what but he is better..  Well his
poops are still a little grainy but he is eating like a pig (granted he's a
ferret).  He's made a happy mommy out of me.

Tess and her toe biting.  Okay she still does it and it still hurts very
much, we are talking tears in the eyes.  She will do it once or twice and
sometimes more.  I tried the cage bit and she only played then went to bed
(not a care).  I tried the biting back on the ear, well she really likes
that.  She starts dancing and dooking - go figure.  She doesn't care if
fingers are in her mouth.  Now I am trying the one floor cage with nothing
no blanket or liter box.  (Thanks to someone who posted a few days ago.) I'm
testing the waters with that and so far so good.  Then again I only started
that yesterday.

Tess and her tail.  Well I posted a week ago and didn't get a big response
from anyone.  Tess's tail has like reddish blackish stuff near the roots of
her hair on her tail.  When washed it all goes away but it is slowly coming
back after washing last week.  I don't know if there is any other ideas on
that besides the one that I got. (Which I am happy about just looking for a
few more ideas).

Well I haven't posted this yet and it has nothing to do with the ferrets but
I just wanted everyone to know..... I'm engaged :).  The wedding is set to
be next year in September.  Thank you for letting me share.

Well got to go.  I'm wishing for all fuzzy and human kinds to have a
wonderful day and a good nights sleep.

Emily
 Bandit and Tess