From:
"Eddie L. Malone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:43:37 -0600
Thank you all for your kind word on our recent loss of our Furbaby "RA" .
I know we received well over 100 individual notes and posts in condolence
and We wanted to thank you all.  Once again you welcomed us into the
community of ferret owners and lovers thank you!

The sun here has almost refused to shine over the last few days making
life even more depressing if it wasn't for the pitter patter of the 8
little paws we brought home from Atlanta, Georgia I don't think we would
have made it through this loss.

We still are waiting to get Tut's Tennessee panel back help us pray it is
negative and we won't have to lose another so soon.

Our condolences to all of those who have also suffered from this pain of
losing a loved baby.

Also remember to pray for all the unloved and homeless ferrets so that
they may find a shelter and a forever home to care for them as we all
care for our babies.

My God Bless and richly reward in Heaven those of you with the means and
heart to run shelters and rescues and to give so much of yourselves!

Thank you all and none deserve to be flamed I am sure they are doing the
best that they can for all their fuzzies.

ED and Susan Malone
Montgomery, AL.

Join our Group:
The Alabama Ferret Friends @ Yahoo