From:
":) Cindy and Clyde" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:11:44 -0900
I would do what was 'right' also.  I don't understand those who would
treat these adorable little fuzzies as a 'thing' they own.  Do you know
of any good decent person who 'owns' any kind of living creature.?
Sounds like species slavery.... keep them for a conversation piece and to
show off, then stick them in a 'box'.  Your self control sounds better
than mine.............. I would have put the furries in the car, THEN
WENT BACK IN AND HIT THE GUY.  I never could get my mind wrapped around
the thought that there are those out there that do not love animals.
Aren't we suppose to be the ones to watch out over them, and make sure
that Life is of quality for them ??  Maybe, I'm just on 'the wrong
track'.  I have been treated better by animals throughout my life then by
humans.  We can harbor such hatred in our hearts......... and where does
it come from ???  We are not born with it.  I UNDERSTAND ANIMALS... It's
our own breed I can't figure out.  YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THINGS.  :)

Cindy