From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 02:11:02 +0000
I was planning on announcing this soon, but seeing the comments about those
"Mythical fuzzies who look like Mack trucks" made me decide to post now.  :)

My dear, wonderful Ares is to become a father soon.  The mother is Eris, a
lovely black point lady and sweetie.

Ares is a Demi Gigas... He came from Dee (Aukukas) Harris *Hey ZenFerret,
isn't he the one we determined is related to one of your boys?*, he weighs
about 6=-7 pounds, has a big fat face and even has jowls.  He also has one
of the sweetest natures and cuddliest temperments I have ever seen.

Eris also came from Dee, and if I remember correctly, does have some Demi
Gigas bloodline in her as well.  She is sweet and cuddly with "true classy
lady" personality and attitude.

Eris is due on October 24th... and to be honest I already have reservations
for 2 kits, so if anyone out there is interested, please let me know.
Needless to say, awesome kits are expected, just look at the pic.  (okay
so I am a proud Momma *G*)

You can see the lovely couple at:
http://www.fanciferret.freeservers.com/AresEris.jpg

Susan Malone (Pegasus)