From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:05:21 EDT
Hi,

I have used the baby gates.  60% of the time something would falter.  Some
ferrets can go through the holes.  Once you get a fuzzbutt that learns
how to climb it.  Forget it.  It's all over with now.  I did this from
Dec until a couple weeks ago.  I finally did what a shelter mom told me
to do months ago.  That was to use plexiglass.  I feel alot more security
especially through the night.  Before I would wake up at every little
whim or sound run down the stairs to make sure everything was okay.  I
even tarped the gate.  I found nothing feels as good as the plexiglass.
For safety and security.

Good Luck,

Dooks,
NeeJa and the MOD's (Masters of Disaster)