From:
"FerretCreations)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:38:53 -0800
I saw your post on friendly ferret Uk and Congratulated your there, but
I'd like to take the opportunity to say well done again.  I underdstand
it took many many months of hard work for you to achieve registrations
status.  As you say, it's the ferrets that matter.  I hope you go from
strength to strength.

I hope you will share with us in a years time, what difference the
registration made to you and what recommendations you could make to other
rescues that are large enough to follow in your footsteps.  I'm sure you
will be having other rescues contaction you for tips on all that paper
work.  Once again Congratulations.

Sandy