Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:40:11 +0000
>Legal battle over right to use land by owner in Kansas:
>http://www.pratttribune.com/articles/2007/09/25/news/02.txt
>
>Please post a comment. As much as I love beef, I have to point out that
>cattle are NOT native to the United States. They are an introduced
>species. The black-footed ferret is a native! And, the North American
>prairie is unique. However, it has been reduced by 98% from its
>original size. Why are we allowing an invasive species - which is what
>New Zealand AND California call the domesticated ferret - to take over
>and destroy our land and its inhabitants? Why can the government come
>in and destroy the habitat and food source because of this invasive
>species?
>
>Cattle are NOT going away, but shouldn't the natives be allowed to
>stay? Oh, wait, we fought that battle and the native Americans now live
>on reservations! Abraham Lincoln said the role of government is to do
>what the people cannot do for themselves. Not WILL not, not ARE TO LAZY
>TO, not CHOOSE NOT, but CANNOT! Please, consider how you feel about the
>lack of legal recourse for a ferret in CA and think about retaining
>your rights. Otherwise, you will find yourself with NO rights (imminent
>domain, pest eradication, pet ownership, etc., etc.).
>
>::stepping off soapbox::
>::waving my flag::
>It's still the best country in the world - let's keep it that way!
>
>Renee Downs

:::::::::::handing Renee a bright pink
             soap box with glitter all over it:::::::::::::::

Would you like a disco ball with that? Renee I love you! I really mean
that! I love you so much here take my brother Paulo Furetti he is potty
trained and everything. NO REALLY TAKE HIM........

-Miss Isabella Gucci

:::::waving at Leka::::::::::::::