From:
Diane Calhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:51:16 -0800
Hi All,

I am writing this to let everyone know that the Indy Ferret Adventure
will not be happening this year. I am hoping that in 2010 I will be
able to get it off the ground. If there is anyone around the
Indianapolis area that would be willing to help me I would really
appreciate it. I'm the only one around here so it makes it very
difficult.

I'm also hoping that the economy will straighten out as well by next
summer.

I'm sorry.

Diane Calhoun