From:
Jess and Virginia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:50:04 -0600
WOW!  MERRY CHRISTMAS and I can tell ya the ferrets are having the BEST
time ever!

This year I wrapped a few gifts in some lovely green Crinckly paper and
all THOSE are under the couch or simply opened up under the tree.  That
noise is irrisistible fer sure!

They did enjoy climbing the tree and fishing for candy canes.  I think
they are over that phase now.

Thank goodness Christmas will be here soon.  We always let them out while
we unwrap so they can help....and play in the papers too.

My only regret is that the one present I got my husband which was a
secret was the very one they had to unwrap repeatedly.  They sure love
those shoes!  Silly ferrets, shoes are for people who have bigger feet!

Happy Holidays!
Virginia, People, Dobbie, Simon, Bulldog and Sissy Missy Ki