From:
"F. Scott Giarrocco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 07:37:58 EDT
>From:    EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: tossing ferret
>... and I know I am going to flamed but I also toss them in the air.  My
>Bubba loves it.  I usually use a plastic bag, he runs in the bag and I
>toss it up and then back through my legs.  When I stop he waits in the bag
>to see if we are going to go again.  He will peak he head out and look at
>me as if to say "Mom do again"

Lydia,

I certainly doubt anyone would want to flame you for sharing an enjoyable
pasttime with your ferrets.  I do something similar with a canvas book bag
I got from Barnes and Nobles with my crew and they love it -- especially
Sam.  But, then again, Sam loves "Magic Carpet" rides on towels across the
floor and never tires of being dragged around the room while sitting on a
towel.  Sam also likes to carefully balance on top of their remote control
pick up truck and ride across the room on top of that.

The whole ferret gang here also go crazy when they catch the scent of the
Johnson's paste wax I use on the hardwood floors -- especially in the
central hallway.  They know the long hall will be slick as glass and beg to
have a chance to play "ice rink." They run partway down the hall and then
slide the rest of the way across the floor.  The best part of that game for
them is the chance to crash into each other during a slide and then chase
each other slipping and sliding down the hall.

FSG