From:
Maryjo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:14:18 -0700
http://www.newrainbowbridge.com/essiac.htm

Serena,

I've never had this problem with a ferret, most of mine have had the
adrenal and three with insulinoma.  This is how I found this site,
http://www.newrainbowbridge.com/essiac.htm.

Click on it and go down to "Our Personal Experience with Essiac".  I don't
know if this really works, but I've been dealing with their Devil's Club
Supreme for insulinoma and it has worked.  You might give Steve or Diane a
call and talk with them about Essiac.

Hope this will help you.

mjo and the zoo (Phantom, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo,
Frito, Pepper, & Caesar and the dogs Garth and Darwin,.....R.I.P.
Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, and Duke)