Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:37:57 -0400
Lesley, do you know which vax was used? Many ferrets react to distemper
vax. When was his last distemper shot? To get some info about
distemper, did you check the links below Sukie's name? I think there
was a big discussion about it on the FHL.

Dr. Ruth Heller is currently doing a research study on distemper
and titers in the blood. You may want to ask your vet to send in
BART!'s blood sample to see if he is protected. She will provide
info on both distemper and the titer study at the IFC symposium in
Pittsburgh Nov. 7-9.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we