From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 1995 01:30:45 -0400
DEAR FMLER'S,
Sure hope you will all be laughing with us and not at us after you read
this!!!!!!  I managed to make two mistakes today (if that's what you'd call
it)!!!!  First I went to Zamzows and found out they had 20 new 6 wk. old kits
and of course I just had to go see them!!!!!  Well David and I now need to
announce our two newest arrivals!!!!!!  Yes that's right in approx. 6 wks.
time we now have SIX babies!!!!!  But this time we are talking REAL BABIES.
Both our new little girls are 6 wks. old and weigh 3/4 of a pound each!!!!!
God are they  the cutest things I have ever seen!!!!!  The second mistake I
made I didn't even realize until a couple of hours later but one of them is
going to be a teleporter because she seems to be a true silver with WHITE
FEET!!!!!!!!  HELP!!!!!!!!  The other baby is almost what I guess you would
call a black sable.  Our silver babie's name is METOO as in mommy pay
attention to me too!!!!!!  Our black sable babie's name is PRECIOUS because
she is just that!!!!!!  I have read stories before about people laughing
because someone new to ferret ownership disappears off the FML for several
months and when they come back they have more ferrets than they originally
did, well I guess we're now ferret addicts since it only took us a matter of
WEEKS not months!!!!!!  They had their first trip to the park tonite and
loved it and both FANG and SHYLA have decided that they are either mommy and
daddy or protective big bro and big sis because they kiss them and clean them
and curl up and sleep with them and are generally totally loving as can
be.....  Both Silver and Rowdy seem to love them too but just aren't showing
as much protectiveness and attention to them!!!!!  We are soooooo in love it
is unbelievable!!! I didn't even realize that ferrets that are old enough to
be sold could be soooooooo small!!!!  It will be a real treat to watch them
as they grow up since Rowdy and Shyla were approx. 12 to 14 wks. old when we
got them and FANG and  Silver were 1 yr. old when we got them!!!!!  Well we
just had to make our announcement to everyone and let you know that big bro
and big sis's will be teaching them computer immediately so they can write to
you all about their exploits!!!!!
Fuzzie hugs and kisses from the six and licks and loves from the mutts, and
wishing you all the best from the human pets!!!