From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:32:30 -0500
>Yes, too much Ozone can be harmful, but to get that much Ozone, you would
>have to go with the astronauts in outer space & LEAVE the space shuttle.

That doesn't make sense.  Sorry.  Referring to the upper atmosphere ozone
layer (which serves a very good purpose for our survival)?  Heck, ozone
helps kill people during thermal inversions and pollution alerts every year
right here lower down rather than in the upper atmosphere and that's not
chronic exposure, but acute ones.  BTW, May I see a show of hands of people
who have either had an ozone alert around where they live, read of one, or
been told by a physician to avoid ozone generating "cleaners" due to asthma
or other problem?  Thank you, you may put your hands down now.  Oh, and
do remember to wash them and behind your ears before coming to the supper
table when I ring the gong.  :-) If your physician and vet say this is okay
for your situation that's fine, but each person should check with his or
her own first.  That's the fairest and safest of all possible options.

Lisette is fine.  We have exchanged some jokes recently.  She's very, very
busy on non-FML things and that is what has kept her off list.  I asked
specifically after someone else worried about her and she said that she
hasn't been harassed; just one nasty letter to her but she got the person
to stop.  If you find a good joke or a short and sappy letter send it on
to her but let her know that you know she's very short of time and needn't
give a long reply or she'll stint herself on sleep that she needs.

Hey, Wolfy, that WS quote was NOT mine!  Think it may be Bill or Diane,
or maybe Alicia's but don't know.  Definitely not mine, though!

We feed a range of foods and are happy with the results, but to be fair
it's good for people to remember that we also had ones reach 8 and 9 year
old on cheap cat foods (Meow Mix and the like) back in the years before
there were options, so it isn't an abuse situation when someone isn't
giving whatever your particular food is no matter who you are, and it isn't
the end of the world, though perhaps sometimes it could be better.  Also,
remember that there are a number of good foods now; we give a mix with a
pile of them combined to our guys.  Food introductions can take patience.
We like Bob Church's trick of grinding some of the old food and dusting it
over new foods.