From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:56:40 -0800
It turns out that Seven had 4 Secret Santa's!!!  I don't know how she got
so lucky.  She received some wonderful Christmas gifts.  Toys, treats,
food, a beautiful Christmas hammy, a plush sleep sack and the most gorgeous
plush hammy too!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Good news too for Seven.  All the places she was dropping hair is now
getting this short, thick soft hair.  Yeah!  She also is continuing to gain
weight and looking just great.  And to top it, she does the dance of joy
continually...she is even becoming the lil devil of the shelter.  She
continuously pounces on me, plays hard and steal all toys and brings them
back to her cage.  I think she is going to be a beautiful healthy girl
given a bit of time.

Merry Christmas to everyone,

Kristine Lunny

Friends of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter