Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 00:09:18 EST
Hello, all.  This is a VERY sad posting for me, but it must be done.  I was
just discharged from the hospital today, and was told that if I do not lower
the animal count in my home that I could die in 10 years.  Well, being the
mommy of 3 cats and 2 ferrets this broke my heart, but I'm only 19 and want
to live to see the rest of my life.  I have 2 sable ferrets, Arianna
(female) and Tyler (male) who need a home TOGETHER A.S.A.P.  I am not
willing to just give them, but due to my health I must find them an
excellent home before the end of the month.  If you know of anyone in the
Philadelphia, PA area who would like to adopt 2 ferrets with cage for $100
please e-mail me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Nancy