From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 08:04:49 -0500
Hi Dr William's,
I just want to THANK YOU for your input as to Tazy's problem!!!

My Vet, Dr Blair feels that this tumor is most likely adrenal in nature
as he put it.

What is so amazing is the fact that I had all my babies to the vet on
October 14th for there annual check up and when Dr Blair checked Tazy's
tummy for any lumps he didn't feel a thing, and believe me he does a
MARVELOUS check up!!!!  :-) I am very happy with my vet, he is wonderful
with my babies, and is extremely ferret knowledgeable, and cares about my
babies ALOT!!!!!  Then, as usual I was feeling on my ferrets tummy as I
do about every 2 to 3 weeks for any lumps and I felt this hard HUGE lump
inside of Tazy!!!

Being the obsessed ferret mommy that I am I rushed him to the clinic and
Dr Blair also felt it, he couldn't believe how fast it developed, Tazy
had just been their 3 weeks prior and he felt nothing!!!!

On the symptoms, Tazy had none what-so-ever!!!!  No hair loss, no
aggressiveness, no excessive urinating, nothing but being a bit lethargic,
he seemed to have lost his energy!!!!  He was eating and drinking as usual
and pooping normal!!!!  So it was kind of a shock to me when I felt that
lump!!!!

And on a last note, I just want to let you know that my vet, Dr Evan Blair
thinks VERY HIGHLY of you!!!!  He has heard of you, and thinks you are the
BEST!!!!!

P.S.  Now if we can just get Tazy, the little rascal to stop chewing on
his stitches long enough for his incision to heal I would be an extremely
HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!  :-)

I will let you know when the lab reports come back and the results of them.

THANK YOU!!!! :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum