From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 07:27:42 -0400
Ferrets and Music

Hi Everyone,

Marilyn here, and I had one ferret that liked Classical Music. I was
taking him to the vet for shots once a month, and I had to play the
classical station for him.

I always carried his lunch, inside my arrhh shall we say shirt, next to
my skin where I kept it warm, took his dish, a place mat (Paper Towel)
a napkin, (tissues) he had a hammy in his carrier, and the was strapped
into the seat belt in the front seat.

I always strap my carriers in, and we had the music on softly.
He loved it.

I once had someone who wanted to go to Keene with me to shop while I
was at the Vets. When they heard they had to sit in the back seat, they
did not want to go, but my ferret had to be up front near the heat or
AC, and where he could hear the music well.

After his appointment, I would put his place mat on top of his carrier,
lay out his napkin in case of a spill, reach inside my shirt and get
his soup which was now at least 98 degrees, take his dish out of my
purse and pour his soup into it. He lapped it up, I wiped his face, put
him back in the carrier, and picked up the place mat, bottle his soup
was in, and dish and put them in my tote and off we went, back to the
car, strapped him in, put on the heat or AC and the music for the hour
ride home.

We always had a great time.

Way to go - If you ride with me, and you only have two feet, your in
the back seat.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.