From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:58:48 -0600
Hi everyone,
I was looking at the ADV Trees again tonight and was pleasantly surprised
to see that right now all we have to worry about finding Santa's for is
Yvonnes tree 53.  Yep, that means trees 1-5 are cleared.  Now we need to
concentrate on Yvonnes babies!

53 sounds like a lot and it IS alot.  For Yvonne it's 53+ times the work.
But also, lucky Yvonne because it's 53+ times the love and kisses too.

I was also thrilled when I went to The Giving Tree.  A couple of days ago
the tree was still showing that we needed almost 60 and tonight when I
looked, it is down to... are you ready for this?  19

That's right we're down to 19 and I know that will be a piece of cake.

Some of you just keep taking more and more and I think you're terrific!
There are some still out there that wants to be a Santa but they're still
not sure how it works since it's their first time.  This is my first year
also, but when I find a cause I believe in I nag.  Ask my kids, they'll
tell you lol.

Anyway, for the rest of you newbies, go to one of the trees and pick
yourself out a fuzzbutt or three.  If you pick from the ADV Tree, just
email Kris and tell him who you pick.  He takes all the work out of it
for you : ) & if you go to the Giving Tree email the shelter that is
listed on the page with the ferret and ask them if your ferret is still
available.  They may have listed what they want, but if they don't, just
ask or get them what your ferrets like.  Someone in the shelter will like
it and you know your fuzzy is going to share it anyway.

For the people who run these trees, I think you're great or better still
I know you're great!  The same goes to all you Santa's too.  God bless
our ferret community.

And off topic for a minute, When I saw Meadow on her new wheels, I felt
soo proud.  I couldn't even describe the feeling if I had to.  But it was
sweet.  I miss you so much my little superman Tazzie!

Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16