From:
Susie Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 00:30:11 -0400
Hey everyone!  I was reading the classifieds and noticed an add that someone
is giving away (free) a male ferret that has been neutered and descented.
Unfortunately, my SO sternly said "NO" but my heart is going out to this
guy.  The add was in the Naples Daily News so if there is anyone who is in
South Florida or is willing to travel, I am willing to meet someone in
Orlando if possible, please e-mail me and I will give you the number that
was listed in the newspaper.  I don't know how old the fert is, but if
someone is interested (PLEASE!!!) I am sure that we could find out.  Please
e-mail me if you're interested.

Thank you!
Susie, Paul, Ferra and Mischief